Monday, September 16, 2013

a new year



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug leading up to my birthday i was getting rather nervous about turning 25.
to most this is a silly statement. but it is true.
growing up is real. and it got real on saturday.
when i woke up, i woke up to my two best friends sitting on the end of the couch (because i gave up my bed for them since they were in town) singing me happy birthday.
we got in our dresses then walked over to the coffee shop and enjoyed vanilla lattes + coconut macaroons.
for lunch we had my favorite, indian. we enjoyed the buffet and then enjoyed a crisp fall walk around my beautiful city.
later that evening a handful of friends joined me for dinner at Luna Maya to end the day with great food + great drinks!
i am so thankful for all the friends that God brought to my life. I am incredibly blessed & excited to start this new year of life! Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1. to see portland in the spring
2. go overseas
3. to get published in kinfolk magazine
4. chop a pumpkin off the vine
5. sleep in a teepee in marfa, tx
6.  see the painted hills
7.  meet all of my IG besties
8. go back to california
9. book a wedding in the pacific northwest
10. visit Charleston, sc
11. build something from scratch
12. learn french
13. bake bread from scratch
14. to be in the kitchen more
15. be more intentional
16. make a new friend
17. read more
18. along with #17 to be on the computer less
19. to go camping
20. visit canon beach, oregon
21. spend less
22. to create more
23. learn how to play the guitar
24. go on a new adventure
25. most importantly to be more like Christ.

excited to see these goals come to life.
mostly excited to see what this year holds.

cheers*

1 comment: