Tuesday, March 26, 2013

a new season (and a new calendar)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
i always get a little nostoligic everytime a new season.. a new year.. another birthday.. etc. comes around.
 i find myself appreciating what i had before more than i did during the moment.
this year my goal is to be content. which, is something that is hard for me.
i have always been one of those people that everything is "the grass is always greener," that my life would be so much better if i lived in the northwest, or if i was doing this.. etc.
so 2013 is the year of contentment and as i enter this new season, i am going to soak it in and not wish for summer or fall.. just breath in spring and each day that God blesses me with.


last year i had the opportunity to get to know some of my instagram friends better.. through ink & paper. the pen pal relationships i have they have been such a blessing to my life. i mean, getting mail in general that is not a bill is exciting in itself. but i have been blessed by these women and i hope that one day i will be able to meet each one of these ladies! 



oh p.s. it's almost april so here is next month's calendar in advanced!
[right click to "save as desktop image]

5 comments:

  1. I am quite excited to have found your little space here on the corner of the internet. After following you on Instagram for a little bit, it's crazy to see the connections we have. I was born in Lynchburg, (visit all the time), lived in Virginia Beach for quite a few years, and now live in Melbourne, FL where a few girls from my church know you as well! The way you choose to see beauty in the daily has inspired me for a bit. I thought I would finally say hello :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as i get older i realize the world is a lot smaller than i think it is! that is so fun that we have so many connections :) i love it!

      Delete
  2. You know what? I need to do this, too. My boyfriend and I are trying to move out and move to his hometown in Mississippi soon and that's all I can think about. Because I'm tired of drama here and people treating us like crap. I don't like a lot about this place but I was born and grew up here so I'm torn. Rather than wish I was in Mississippi, I need to cherish what I have here before I don't have it anymore.

    Love the photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think you should blog all the time because I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete